25th September 2022
Set in the stunning surroundings of the Surrey Hills, this fun and relaxed walking event will challenge you on many different levels…! Your day will begin with check in at the Jolly Coopers Pub before we begin the circular 26.2 mile route taking in some well known Surrey Hills and landmarks. For those who prefer to cover less distance, a shorter 13.1 mile route is available which ends at Polesden Lacey. Participants will be provided with a packed lunch at the half way point and have the chance to sample some fabulous wines, at various rest stops along the course, plus snacks and soft drinks too. A hero’s welcome awaits all finishers back at the Jolly Coopers where they will collect their winners certificates and celebration drink. The event is open to all ages (wine only available to over 18s). Dog walkers are actively encouraged.
- Sunday 25th September 2022
- Time: 8:00am start
- Location: Circular walk in the Surrey Hills starting and finishing at the Jolly Coopers Pub, Epsom
- Distance: 26.2 or 13.1 miles
- Fully supported: Walk leaders, T-shirt, packed lunch and all refreshments
- Sponsorship: Minimum fundraising requirement of £200 plus Gift Aid per person