26th September 2021
Set in the stunning surroundings of the Surrey Hills, this fun and relaxed walking event will challenge you on many different levels…! Your day will begin with a hearty breakfast at the Jolly Coopers Pub before we begin the circular 26.2 mile route taking in some well known Surrey Hills and landmarks. For those who prefer to cover less distance, a shorter 13.1 mile route is available which ends at Polesden Lacey. Participants will be provided with a packed lunch at the half way point and have the chance to sample six fabulous wines, at five drinks stations along the course, plus snacks and soft drinks too. A hero’s welcome awaits all finishers back at the Jolly Coopers where they will collect their winners medals and celebration drink. The event is open to all ages (wine only available to over 18’s) and dog walkers are actively encouraged.
• Sunday 26th September 2021
• Location: Circular walk in the Surrey Hills starting and finishing at the Jolly Coopers Pub, Epsom
• Distance: 26.2 or 13.1 miles
• Entry Fee: £25 including T-shirt, breakfast, packed lunch and all refreshments
• Sponsorship: We would like you to fundraise but there is no minimum sponsorship amount