7th to 15th September 2024
Land’s End to John O’Groats by bike is the ultimate UK cycle challenge. Take on this bucket list event over an unforgettable 9 days, fully supported with 900 other riders alongside you.
Cliff tops, moorlands, hidden roads and soaring mountains. Experience the most spectacular cycling the UK has to offer, riding through 23 counties across England, Wales and Scotland. With a
premium level of support, there’s no better way to take on this iconic ride. This is a chance to see the UK like you’ve never seen it before, camping under the stars and sharing lifelong memories with 900 fellow riders.
• Training programme tailored to all levels
• Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
• Expert chaperones, medical and mechanical support throughout
• Overnight basecamps with 2-person tent set up for each rider
• Fantastic food, power showers, drinks, and sport nutrition
• Day to day bag transport
• Finisher’s medal
Location: Land’s End to John O’Groats
Date: 7th to 15th September 2024
Distance: 970 miles and over 9 days
Minimum fundraising: £2,500