Jurassic Coast Challenge
13th – 14th May 2023
Part of the 100km Challenge series, this trek follows the spectacular World Heritage coastline. With a new start in Corfe Castle, the route heads down to Swanage, and along through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups & downs to Weymouth at half way. For 100 km challengers, it’s past Portland Bill, Chesil Beach, and on to West Bay’s cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch) – before a finish line celebration in the vibrant Dorset town of Bridport.
Contact us at challenge@actionforAT.org for details on how to enter.
• Date: 13th – 14th May 2023
• Location: Start – Castle Corfe; Finish – Bridport
• Distance: 25km, 50km or 100km
• Entry cost: From £10
• Minimum Fundraising Target: From £250
• Contact: challenge@actionforAT.org