14th September – 17th September 2017
Cycling from Blackbushe to Paris will be an epic but achievable challenge for both novice and proficient cyclists.
We pedal through picturesque Surrey and Sussex countryside, cross the Channel at Newhaven and continue through Northern France to Paris, passing through small villages and medieval market towns along the way. This epic 3 day cycle challenge requires a reasonable level of fitness stamina and experience – and a healthy dose of enthusiasm!
After 3 days of pedalling and more than 200 miles in the saddle, we arrive in Paris – finishing under the iconic Eiffel Tower for a team photograph and a celebratory glass of Fizz.
Click the “Register” button below to sign up.
• Date: Thursday 14th September to Sunday 17th September 2017
• Location: Blackbushe, Surrey to Paris, France
• Registration Fee: £300 – Does not include return flights/train
• Fundraising Target: £500 minimum target
• Distance: Approx 200 miles